|Size||28 x 16 x 18 cm|
|Process Material||Plastic,PET Strap|
|Body Material||Zinc Alloy|
Strapping, also known as bundling and banding, is the process of applying a strap to an item to combine, stabilize, hold, reinforce, or fasten it. The strap may also be referred to as strapping. Strapping is most commonly used in the packaging industry.
- High-power pneumatic design, lightweight body and easy to use.
- Without fasteners, using friction hot melt, the interface is beautifuland strong.
- High degree of automation, taut and strong welding shell controllability.
- Large tightening force and special structure design to achieve tightening and packaging easily. Such as the materials of steel, aluminum ingots, heavy packaging.
- The tool is durable, adopting high-strength alloy materials for the body and components, high reilability design, and advanced manufacturing technology.
- Patented design, safe for use, fatigue-free design.